Subject: [amos-list] OS DevKit
From: "Chris Coulson" <[email-masked]>
To: Amos List <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 May 1999 23:48:05 +0100

From: "Chris Coulson" <[email-masked]>

Hi there,

I`m using OS DevKit v1.61, and I was wondering about a few things...

1. Is this the last version, or is it still being worked on?

2. Is it possible to get a version that doesn`t include the 10 second 
startup delay?  The documentation provided with 1.61 seems to imply a 
registered version is available, but neglects to explain how to go 
about getting it...

3. Will the documentation ever be completed?  Some of the 
undocumented functions I can figure out with reference to the RKMs, 
but not all of them.

4. Anyone got example routines showing how to use the datatypes 
functions to load and display images?

Thanks
Chris

-- 
Amiga 4000/060 50MB/3.1GB/CV64/CyberSCSI/Zip/Vlab YC/4xCD    
PII-300 64MB/15GB/Banshee/32xCD/CD-RW/Zip+/AWE32
P166 32MB/4GB/MilleniumII/EncoreDXR2/2xDVD/WinTV/SB16/Zip
                          ...http://www.tornado.pair.com/

------------------------------------------------------------------------
ONElist members are using Shared Files in great ways!
http://www.onelist.com
Are you?  If not, see our homepage for details.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Official AMOS WWW: http://members.xoom.com/AmosFactory/front.html